Arnt Adina Blog

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Miley Cyrus

Miley Cyru

I would like to work with her again, said celebrity blogger Perez Hilton. I had the opportunity to work with an extraordinary photographer. That what I do with my life. Perhaps the I Want To Come To London To Study Photography I Hear There Are Some Really Great Art Schools So I Would Love To Do That Disney starlet was convinced after his recent visit to London at the weekend, where Cyru performed his new single 7 Things live on The X Factor. Miley Cyru revealed that is considering the opportunity to move to Britain to go to university. Leibovitz was amazing and so talented. The singer said she was inspired by Annie Leibovitz, the photographer behind her controversial Vanity Fair photoshoot to the beginning of this year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home